Complete restorative detailing is the professional cosmetic maintenance of a vehicle that renews and restores a vehicle to as close to showroom condition as possible
Complete Interior Detail package:
- Vehicle wash with special attention to often neglected areas such as door jambs, wheel wells and lower body sections
- Upholstery shampoo or leather conditioning
- Carpet shampoo
- Deep clean headliner, seat belts, vinyl surfaces, dash, vents, and crevices
Detail packages can be customized to your vehicle’s needs. All detail services are quoted on a case-by-case basis upon inspection.
Complete Interior and Exterior Detail packages:
- All Interior detail items
- Remove scratches, oxidation, paint overspray, hard water spots and tar if present.
- All exterior painted surfaces are polished to enhance their shine.
- Any chrome or aluminum is polished by hand.
- Wheels are meticulously cleaned and polished to enhance their shine.
- Tires are dressed with UV inhibitors to prevent cracking and fading.
- Yellowed or oxidized headlights or tail lights can be polished and restored to like new condition.
- Professionally apply wax or paint sealants containing UV inhibitors (sunscreen) which is now ready to adhere to the freshly cleaned and polished surface of your vehicle. This provides a protection barrier between your vehicle’s paint and damaging rays from the sun and other environmental elements.